Hi looking for some help.
My Giant Danio has both eyes swollen, it has been like this for over a month now. He currently is in a hospital tank and i treated him with maracyn two for a week as directed by my LFS. He did suffer from ick a while back and it seemed to go away. Also looked to be a white spot on the top of one of his eyes but that has since gone away after the maracyn two treatment.
So im looking for some advice on what to try next.
Water condition is usually good, but did go about 2 weeks without any top off and only one filter running. That may have started this issue.
1. Size of tank? 60 Gallon
3. Temperature? 75
4. FW (fresh water) or BW (brackish)? FW
5. How long the aquarium has been set up? 2 Years
6. What fish do you have? How many are in your tank? How big are they? How long have you had them? 3 Tiger Barbs, 5 Gold Barbs, 2 Giant Dainos, 1 Cherry Barb, 8 or so Red eye tetr
8. a. Any live plants? Fake plants? Live Plants
b. Sand, gravel, barebottom? Black Sand
c. Rocks, woods, fancy decors? Any hollow decors? Driftwood
9. a. Filtration? AC 70 and Fluval C3
b. Heater? 300 Watt
10. a. Lighting schedule? What lights are used? 1 54w HO T5 6500k i think 8 hours
11. a. Water change schedule? about 10-15 gallons every two weeks
c. Well water, tap water, RO water? Conditioned tap
12. Foods? Flake/Pellets/ occasional frozen
How often are they fed? Once a day