12-15-2010, 09:45 PM
| || |
1. 16 gallons
2. used a api test kit
4. almost a year
5. 2 bamboo shrimp, 6 danios, 4 of which were put in the tank around same time as the shrimp back in september, others have been in since May, the platy's(both the one who died and the one still around) have been in since January
8. yes, a bunch of anacharis and java ferns, one large anubia plant
9. aqueon powerflow 20, wash out the impeller every once in a while in tank water being changed
11. some I guess, it's 10 feet from the window though
12. 3 gallons today, 3 on sunday, about that often, every 3 or so days, started vacuuming it just in September
13. Wardley tropical flakes once a day when the lights turn on. Up until a month ago used Tetra fakes.
I'll see if I can get a decent picture but I doubt it'll show up much.