12-09-2008, 05:28 PM
| || |
He is not eating because he is highly stressed. You can picture how you would feel if you had parasites all over your body under your skin sucking your blood and in your gills making it difficult to breath. I totally hate ick! It's a nasty parasite and kills easily.
I so hope the ick is now gone. I would vac the gravel to make sure you have gotten any that may be lurking and be a larger water change to remove the med. But keep an eye on him for a week to make sure none return. He will start eating as he feels better.
OOPS. I missed a few posts there. Glad he is fine now.
Last edited by aquatramp; 12-09-2008 at 05:30 PM..