note sure if this is the right place to put this but i unno what to do
if you have snails does anything come WITH them?
there looks like theres little bugs in my tank
like tiny dots swimming around
and im scared
i saw them before in another tank i had snails in
im super worried what should i do?
1. What is the size of your tank? 5gal
2. What are your water parameters? State the brand of test kit used. [unknown]
3. Is your aquarium set up freshwater or brackish water? fresh
4. How long the aquarium has been set up? since before august 09
5. What fish do you have? How many are in your tank? How big are they? How long have you had them?
one betta two kuhli loaches. betta has been in there almost the whole time, and the loaches are newish
theres a lot
6. Were the fish placed under quarantine period (minus the first batch from the point wherein the tank is ready to accommodate the inhabitants)? no. there was no problem until now i just noticed
7. What temperature is the tank water currently? 76 degrees
8. Are there live plants in the aquarium? yes, one marimo algae ball
9. What filter are you using? State brand, maintenance routine and power capacity.
not sure about the power capacity but it is an elite hush 10
10. Any other equipment used (aside from heater and filter which are two very important components of the tank)? i have a sponge filter [i think] attached to an elite air pump
11. Does your aquarium receive natural sunlight at any given part of the day? What is your lighting schedule (assuming you do not rely on sunlight for our viewing pleasure)?
i dont think it gets any sunlight. my blinds are always closed and its in a corner away from my window
my light turns on at 6am and off at 6pm
12. When did you perform your last water change and how much water was changed? How often do you change your water? Do you vacuum the substrate?
i currently dont have a siphon to vacuum substrate but i never had this problem before
i normally change the water every day but i havent in a few days
when i do do water changes i change 50% of the water
13. What foods do you provide your fish? What is the feeding schedule?
one nutrafin basix staple food tablet for the loaches
and a little nutrafin max betta food for the betta
14. What unusual signs have you observed in your fish?
none really in the fish
just the bug lookin things
15. Have you treated your fish ahead of diagnosis? If so, what treatments did you use? State your reasons for planning ahead of proper diagnosis.
no i have not done any treating.
not sure if this is even in the right section but i didnt know where to put it D:
im SUPER scared D: