1. Size of tank - 20 tall
2. Water parameters
a. Ammonia - 0ppm
b. Nitrite - 0ppm
c. Nitrate - 40ppm (water change is tomorrow, once a week, 25%
d. pH, KH and GH - not sure.
e. Test kit - API liquid
3. Temperature - 78*
5. How long the aquarium has been set up - 5 months
6. What fish do you have? How many are in your tank? How big are they? How long have you had them?
6 Black Phantoms ranging from 1.5-2" - 4 Cory Cats about 1.5" ea. All fish have been in for about 4 months.
7. Were the fish placed under quarantine period (minus the first batch from the point wherein the tank is ready to accommodate the inhabitants)?
phantoms - yes. Corys - no.
8. a. Any live plants? Anubias, Wisteria, Amazon Sword, Ozelot Sword, Crypts, Vals
c. 2 pieces of drift wood
9. a. Filtration - yes, aqueon quietflow 10 (rated for up to 30 gallons)
b. Heater - aqueon 100 watt w/ temp control
10. a. Lighting schedule? What lights are used? 8am-5pm 2 t5ho
b. Any sunlight exposure? How long? no
11. a. Water change schedule - everythursday
b. Volume of water changed - 25%
c. Well water, tap water, RO water - tap
d. Water conditioner used - forgot its name at the moment can update when i am home
e. Frequency of gravel/sand (if any) vacuumed - no, was told its not neccesary for sand.
12. Foods - New life spectrum and blood worms
How often are they fed - every other day, bloodworms once a week
13. a. Any abnormal signs/symptoms - ONE cory has signs of fin rot and has a cotton like patch on his head behind and above his eye.
b. Appearance of poop - normal
c. Appearance of gills - normal
14. a. Have you treated your fish ahead of diagnosis - no
15. Insert photos of fish in question and full tank shot if necessary - will update with pic of fish in the morning. Full tank available to see here