I just wanted to know if my Betta would be considered sick.
Here are some signs of his behavior,
- Swims alot, back ad forth in the 29 gal.
- Flares to a mirror and the glass sometimes
- Eats eagerly at feeding time, betta pellets, flakes or blood worms, even tries to catch my sinking Cory pellets
- He is red, however when the light hits his scales, he shows some blue/green coloration
- The back part of his Anal Fin looks twisted, like a braid. Oher fins seem fine.
- His poop is kinda stringy.
- Once in a while (not often) he will lie on the bottom of the tank.
I am just trying to figure out if he is ok, because I am reading conflicting reports on various websites.