1. Size of tank? 55 Gallons
2. Water parameters
d. pH, KH and GH? ph7.2 kh0 gh ideal
e. Test kit?tetra easy strips 6 in 1
4. FW (fresh water) or BW (brackish)? BW
5. How long the aquarium has been set up?8 months
6. What fish do you have? How many are in your tank? How big are they? How long have you had them? 1 albino shark, 3 bala sharks, 3 tiger barbs, 3 albino tiger barbs, 3 guppies, 3 Gourami two blood red one blue, 3 african cichlids, 1 dalmatian molly,3 cherry barbs, 3 blood fin Tetras, 1 alge eater, 2 red tips. They are all young very small largest is the balas at 1 inch
7. Were the fish placed under quarantine period (minus the first batch from the point wherein the tank is ready to accommodate the inhabitants)? No
8. a. Any live plants? Fake plants? 3 live plants 3 fake plants
b. Sand, gravel, barebottom? Play Sand bottom
c. Rocks, woods, fancy decors? Any hollow decors? several rocks , large driftwood hollow, fake tree stump hollow
9. a. Filtration? tetra power filter
b. Heater? yes
10. a. Lighting schedule? What lights are used? florecent always on
b. Any sunlight exposure? How long? yes all day exposure
11. a. Water change schedule? only did one water change 20 percent done on monday 10 gallons total with Amquel plus added
c. Well water, tap water, RO water? Tap water
d. Water conditioner used?Amquel plus Ammonia detoxifier
e. Frequency of gravel/sand (if any) vacuumed? never vacummed sand not sure how too
12. Foods? API Cichlid pellets, TetraMin Tropical Crips, Omega One Freeze Dried Blood worms
How often are they fed? They are fed in the early morning and then in the evening they only get the blood worms at night
13. a. Any abnormal signs/symptoms? sitting head down my blood red and blue Gourami laying on side two have already died
b. Appearance of poop?norma;
c. Appearance of gills?normal
14. a. Have you treated your fish ahead of diagnosis?
b. What meds were used?
15. Insert photos of fish in question and full tank shot if necessary.
Read more: Diagnosis Form - Read this before you post.
I started to notice all the fish acting funny yesterday and then around 3pm today I found one of my blue Gourami dead and now I have a red one that is swimming then floating on its side then swimming. All the fish seem to be suspend in the water not moving a whole lot just way off for my tank.