1. 55 gallon aquarium
3. Has been set up for about 6 months (used to have aggressive fish, but recently switched to community fish within last 2 months)
4. I have 5 blue neon tetras, 4 black neon tetras, 1 black molly, 1 white lyretail molly, 1 yellow molly, 1 sunburst platy, 1 mickey mouse platy, 1 red wag platy, 2 glass fish, 3 guppies, 2 african dwarf frogs, 1 worm-like loach (don't remember specific name), and a dalmation lyretail molly.
5. no live plants
6. 30/60 aquatech power filter
7. No CO2 unit
8. May receive some indirect sunlight (there is a window on the opposite wall, but not much sunlight reaches the tank)
9. Performed a 20% water change this morning (2-22-07)
10. I feed a small amount of flakes and pellets every morning and every evening and a bloodworm cube every other day and a tubifex worm cube about once or twice a week.
11. I use flouescent lighting about 6-8 hours a day
12. Before doing my water change, all levels of nitrite, hardness, alkalinity, and PH were in safe range and nitrate level was borderline safe/unsafe. After water change, all levels were in safe zone.