1. Tank: 29G long
2. Ammonia/Nitrite/Nitrate: 0/0/40 API MasterKit
4. Set up: 3 months
5. Stocking: 5 Tetras bloodfin, 8 Tetras Sarpae, 3 Peppered Cory, 2 Gupies, 2 Chinese algae eater for 2 months. Newly addition: 2 mollies
6. 2 mollies were not QT
7. Temp: 77F
8. Planted: Anacharis, Anubias, Water lilies, Java Fern, Aponogeton, Sag, Oinion plants
9. Fluval 405, 25% (8G) PWC weekly
10. Air pump for bubble, rarely used
11. Lightning 2 single strip ligthning (1x24" and 1x36" bulb) about 40ish W. 12H/day with 2 hours break from 2pm to 4pm
12. Last PWC 12/1, 25% (8G), vaccum where I can get access to since it's planted.
13. Feeding: Tetra TetraColor, once a day. API Algae Waffers, once a week, API Bottom Feeder, every 3 days
14. Unusual signs: White, blister like spot on the back of the fish, in front of the tail, spotted last night (12/7). See photos
15. No treatement yet until sign can be diagnosed
Long story short. We have a 2.5G tank at work with a single VT betta. A co-worker of mine thinking the betta was "lonely" brought back from lunch time 2 mollies. Did not go to well, betta was chasing one of the molly constantly. So I took both of them home (12/5), knowing I would probably be overstocked with the 2 new additions.
There no signs when I took them home. Only one of the molly is showing the sign. I'm not seeing ICK signs on the other fishes. Fishes are eating and I'm not seeing any unsual behavior. From my preliminary searches, it could be stress, ick or fungus. I'd love a second set of eyes and diagnostic on the symptom.
Thank so much!