1. Size of aquarium (# of gallons) 29 gallon
2. Is your aquarium setup freshwater or brackish water? freshwater
3. How long the aquarium has been set up? 3 months
4. What fish and how many are in the aquarium (species are important to know) 5 mollies ( 3 females 2 males ) 2 angels, 2 tigar barbs, 1 cherry barb, cory cat, jumbo algee eater, 4 gouramis, and 1 snail
5. Are there live plants in the aquarium? yes
6. What temperature is the tank water currently? 80
7. What make/model filter are you using? Whisper
8. Are you using a CO2 unit? No
9. Does your aquarium receive natural sunlight at any given part of the day? no
10. When did you perform your last water exchange, and how much water was changed? 3 weeks ago, 50%
11. How often do you perform water changes? usally every 2 weeks getting ready to do one since i didnt do it last week.
12. How often and what foods do you feed your fish? 2 times a day, tetra min, tropical flakes.
13. What type of lighting are you using and how long is it kept on? the one that came with the tank, from about 9 to 9
14. What specific concerns bring you here at this time? well there is 2. I have a female molly with one pop eye and a molly acting funny.
15. What are your water parameters? Test your pH, ammonia, nitrite and nitrate. just tested 2 days ago and every thing is perfect
16. What test kit are you using and is it liquid or test strips? Liquid
17. When was the last time you bought a fish and how did they behave while in the pet store tank? 2 months ago very active in tank.
I have 1 female molly who has a popped out eye. It is just one eye. So i believe it is due to fighting with one of the males.
My other molly is swimming verticaly. She is not as active but still swimming but vert and sometimes will go upside down. The male is still going after her and trying to get her pregnant.
2 days ago i did find 4 babies in the tank ( first time i have seen any babies since getting the fish ). They babies are gone tho, the angels ate them.
My question is, Has anyone ever gone thru this and what should i do?