Guys, 5 of my fishes have died of Dropsy, 1 Colissa and 4 Tiger Barbs,
Please, but please help, details below:
1. Size of tank?
240 Liters (approx 65 gal)
2. Water parameters
d. pH, KH and GH?
e. Test kit?
4. FW (fresh water) or BW (brackish)?
5. How long the aquarium has been set up?
6. What fish do you have? How many are in your tank? How big are they? How long have you had them?
3 Pangasius (2.5 years)
1 Tiger Barb
2 Gouramies (1F Honey, 1M Blue)
7. Were the fish placed under quarantine period (minus the first batch from the point wherein the tank is ready to accommodate the inhabitants)?
8. a. Any live plants? Fake plants?
b. Sand, gravel, barebottom?
Azoo Gravel (with piping, but the system was dismantled about 1 year ago)
c. Rocks, woods, fancy decors? Any hollow decors?
1 Resine ship.
9. a. Filtration?
Acqua Clear 70
Hagen (don't remember size)
10. a. Lighting schedule? What lights are used?
b. Any sunlight exposure? How long?
Indirect for about 3-4hrs
11. a. Water change schedule?
Once Monthly (20%).
Once every 4 months (40%)
b. Volume of water changed?
c. Well water, tap water, RO water?
d. Water conditioner used?
e. Frequency of gravel/sand (if any) vacuumed?
Once every 6 months
How often are they fed?
Tetra, twice daily
13. a. Any abnormal signs/symptoms?
Bloating, pale, pine cone scales, fishing upsidedown.
b. Appearance of poop?
c. Appearance of gills?
14. a. Have you treated your fish ahead of diagnosis?
b. What meds were used?
15. Insert photos of fish in question and full tank shot if necessary.
Thank you all.
I am ready to make any changes necessary.