1. Size of tank?
2. Water parameters
a. Ammonia? 0
b. Nitrite? 0
c. Nitrate? 5
d. pH, KH and GH? 7
e. Test kit? API master kit
3. Temperature? 81
4. FW (fresh water) or BW (brackish)? FW
5. How long the aquarium has been set up? 6-7 weeks
6. What fish do you have? How many are in your tank? How big are they? How long have you had them?
3 GBR, 3 honeycomb catfish, now 3 lemon tetras, 1 hatchetfish
7. Were the fish placed under quarantine period (minus the first batch from the point wherein the tank is ready to accommodate the inhabitants)?
8. a. Any live plants? Fake plants? live, frogbit, pennywort, stargrass, alternanthera rosaefolia, s. hygro, blyxa japonica, s. repens
b. Sand, gravel, barebottom? sand
c. Rocks, woods, fancy decors? Any hollow decors? hollow malaysian driftwood and manzanita wood
9. a. Filtration? eheim ecco pro 2232
b. Heater? 150W eheim jager
10. a. Lighting schedule? What lights are used? 11 hours of 4 13W CFL bulbs. 6500K
b. Any sunlight exposure? How long? 2-3 hours natural sunlight
11. a. Water change schedule? 20% weekly
b. Volume of water changed? 8 gallons
c. Well water, tap water, RO water? tap
d. Water conditioner used? nutrafin aquaplus
e. Frequency of gravel/sand (if any) vacuumed? when water change happens.
12. Foods? hikari micro pellets
How often are they fed? 2 times a day morning and evening
13. a. Any abnormal signs/symptoms? loss of appetite, usually transparent but now a cloudy white (inside the fish, not outside). lesion/lump on the first one to die, shown in image. color remains generally normal
b. Appearance of poop? normal
c. Appearance of gills? normal
14. a. Have you treated your fish ahead of diagnosis? no
b. What meds were used? none
15. Insert photos of fish in question and full tank shot if necessary.
Read more: Diagnosis Form - Read this before you post.