1. Size of tank? 55 GALLONS
2. Water parameters
a. Ammonia? ?
b. Nitrite? 0.5ppm
c. Nitrate? 20ppm
d. pH, KH and GH? 7.0, 180, 180
e. Test kit? 5in1 aquarium test strips aquarium pharmaceuticals
3. Temperature? 84
4. FW (fresh water) or BW (brackish)? fw
5. How long the aquarium has been set up? main tank 12 years the qt tank 2 weeks
6. What fish do you have? How many are in your tank? How big are they? How long have you had them?
7. Were the fish placed under quarantine period (minus the first batch from the point wherein the tank is ready to accommodate the inhabitants)?
8. a. Any live plants? Fake plants? no live 2 fake plants
b. Sand, gravel, barebottom? gravel
c. Rocks, woods, fancy decors? Any hollow decors?
9. a. Filtration? fluval 305
b. Heater? yes
10. a. Lighting schedule? What lights are used? none until i can figure out whats growing on the glass
b. Any sunlight exposure? How long?
11. a. Water change schedule? 20% every r week
b. Volume of water changed?
c. Well water, tap water, RO water? tap water
d. Water conditioner used? yes
e. Frequency of gravel/sand (if any) vacuumed? twice a month
How often are they fed? twice a day
13. a. Any abnormal signs/symptoms?
b. Appearance of poop?
c. Appearance of gills?
14. a. Have you treated your fish ahead of diagnosis?
b. What meds were used?
15. Insert photos of fish in question and full tank shot if necessary.ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
Read more: Diagnosis Form - Read this before you post.