I went out and got a more accurate ammonia and nitrite test from API(that's all my local fish store had). My ammonia levels are at 0.50 and nitrites at 0ppm. I also got Mardel's coppersafe but have been reading that it is not advised for tanks with alkalinity under 120. As I mentioned previously, I seem stuck on 80! I have gradually been raising the temp and doing research on aquarium salt as a tonic/treatment! What do you guys think? I also have frye in there so I don't know what's safe for them and don't intend to kill them.... It will be a while until I can transfer them to their own tank...... If I do treat with coppersafe will I need to use an anibiotic for secondary infection? Everything is happening all at once!!!