1. Size of aquarium (# of gallons)
2. Is your aquarium setup freshwater or brackish water?
3. How long the aquarium has been set up?
4. What fish and how many are in the aquarium (species are important to know)
1 crowntail betta(female)
1 regular betta (female)
1 female guppy
4 agassiz corys
1 clown pleco
1 coolie loach
3 least kilifish
5. Are there live plants in the aquarium?
6. What temperature is the tank water currently?
7. What make/model filter are you using?
8. Are you using a CO2 unit?
9. Does your aquarium receive natural sunlight at any given part of the day?
early morning from 830am to 845am
10. When did you perform your last water exchange, and how much water was changed?
a week and 35%
11. How often do you perform water changes?
twice a month
12. How often and what foods do you feed your fish?
13. What type of lighting are you using and how long is it kept on?
24in grow light / 7 1/2 hrs
14. What specific concerns bring you here at this time?
15. What are your water parameters? Test your pH, ammonia, nitrite and nitrate.
16. What test kit are you using and is it liquid or test strips?
17. When was the last time you bought a fish and how did they behave while in the pet store tank?
last week and they looked bad in the store but alot healthier when they came to my house :)