1. Size of tank? 55g
2. Water parameters
a. Ammonia? 0
b. Nitrite? 0
c. Nitrate? 5-10
d. pH, KH and GH?
e. Test kit? API master and API test strips for the KH/GH
3. Temperature? 78
4. FW (fresh water) or BW (brackish)? FW
5. How long the aquarium has been set up? 2-3 months
6. What fish do you have? How many are in your tank? How big are they? How long have you had them?
Rainbows: 8 of various species and mostly 2 inches long Denisons Barb
: 3 around 2 inches Cherry Barb
5 Neon Tetra
Mystery Snail 2
Corys (matae, agassi, schwartz, Leopard) 10
Malyasian Trumpet Snails
I just added the Neons probably where this came from.
7. Were the fish placed under quarantine period (minus the first batch from the point wherein the tank is ready to accommodate the inhabitants)?
8. a. Any live plants? Fake plants? Swords Vals Floating Java Fern
b. Sand, gravel, barebottom? Sand
c. Rocks, woods, fancy decors? Any hollow decors? Wood and Rocks
9. a. Filtration? Fluval 305
b. Heater? Idk what kind but just 1
10. a. Lighting schedule? What lights are used? about 12 hours a day, 4 T8 bulbs
b. Any sunlight exposure? How long? Minimal (what comes through curtains)
11. a. Water change schedule? Weekly
b. Volume of water changed? 40-50%
c. Well water, tap water, RO water? Tap water
d. Water conditioner used? Prime
e. Frequency of gravel/sand (if any) vacuumed? No
12. Foods? Tetra Crisps, Blood Worms, Omega One flakes, Sinking Shrimp Pellets
How often are they fed? Twice a day
13. a. Any abnormal signs/symptoms? Just those tiny white spots
b. Appearance of poop? Normal
c. Appearance of gills? Normal
14. a. Have you treated your fish ahead of diagnosis? I turned the Temp up
b. What meds were used? None
15. Insert photos of fish in question and full tank shot if necessary.
I just noticed one of my rainbows looked odd so i got up really close and basically all my fish have ICH, didnt get a close look at the cories tho.
Need a treatment method, since i have cories inverts and plants.