last week my ammonia and nitrate sky rocketed! friday i notcied my little algae eater had what appeared to be a cut near his vent, the cut had what looked like mold growing over it. i took him out and treated him with melaluca oil (same as melafix), that night he died. i figured he had got biten from my crab, but then i noticed half his anal fin fell off! i thought fin rot? now one of my left over feeders has white spots all over all his fins and a large one on his eye. my angels have no signs of spots and my chinese algae eater has only been acting funny but nothing on him (i figured from the ammonia). ive been treating the tank for 6 days now whith ammolock and ive done 2, 15 percent water changes since last sunday. ammonia levels have not changes so i overdosed the tank with cycle to help my biological filter. i know some ich treatments can be deadly when ammonia and nitrate are present. i think that the salt would burn my algae eater and crab. the tank always stays between 82 and 86 degrees. i dont know what to do or to even classify this as ich! please help i dont want my angels dieing they are like my children!