of course!! I treated them with "JUNGLE" brand "PARASITE CLEAR" (tank buddies) the one that has (Praziquantel).I dissolved the tablets in a cup before gradually adding it to the water.with out active carbon in the filter.
1. 80 Gallons
3. Setup on Aug 20/07
4. Two 9"Oscars/One 3" Convict
5. Fake Plants
6. Constant 76 Degrees
7. Fluval 405 External Filter
8. 16" Airation Pad
9. No Natural Sunlight/But the tank is near a window and could have 2-3 hours of sunlight in the evening.
10. Last water change 6 days ago/25%
11. Water changes performed every week.
12. Feed two/three times per day.Krill(dried/froze),Live Krickets,Live Meal Worms,Cichlid Gold Pelets,OMEGA Cichlid Flakes,Brine Shrimp,(And now Fresh Veggies),but they DO NOT like the veggies yet.
13. 32" long Aqua Glo Freashwater light.light is on from around 10am to around 11:30pm.
14. Facial pits/jaw pits/head pits.shaped in small clusters.
15. ph 7.0-7.2 it fluctuates day to day. Dont have ammonia tester yet.no nitrate/nitrite tester yet,it is on my list.
16. old dip type test strips,with color indicator.
17. Last fish bought. black tiger oscar in october 07,it was the biggest in the tank,and was chasing the other 6 oscars in the sale tank. It was then 3" long.