10-15-2009, 01:43 PM
| || |
1. Size of aquarium (# of gallons) 55
2. Is your aquarium setup freshwater or brackish water? freshwater
3. How long the aquarium has been set up? a little over a year
4. What fish and how many are in the aquarium (species are important to know) 4x bosemani rainbows, 7x rummynose tetra, 1x signifer rainbow, 1x whiptail pleco and 1x candy striped pleco.
5. Are there live plants in the aquarium? yes
6. What temperature is the tank water currently? 76F
7. What make/model filter are you using?Emporer 400, aqueon 55, and powerhead with sponge.
8. Are you using a CO2 unit? no
9. Does your aquarium receive natural sunlight at any given part of the day? a little in the morning
10. When did you perform your last water exchange, and how much water was changed? every thursday 40-50%
11. How often do you perform water changes? weekly
12. How often and what foods do you feed your fish? twice daily. flakes and frozen foods.
13. What type of lighting are you using and how long is it kept on?2x 15 watt Flora Sun flourescents. 12 hours.
14. What specific concerns bring you here at this time? white fungus looking stuff on mouth of bosemani and on fin of rummynose.
15. What are your water parameters? Test your pH, ammonia, nitrite and nitrate. ph-6.8, am- 0, nitrite-0, nitrate- 10
16. What test kit are you using and is it liquid or test strips? API liquid.
17. When was the last time you bought a fish and how did they behave while in the pet store tank?oh i dont know maybe 3 months ago, seemed good, active healthy looking, still have this fish.