07-25-2007, 04:17 PM
| || |
Originally Posted by mcdanielnc89
Originally Posted by serpaekeeper45
ok ill do a water change.he dint seem to like it when the light was on so sometimes i would have to turn it off.should i have the light on all day or just for a couple of hours?
If at all possible you should never leave the light off all day unless you want algae to grow(if you have otos) It is recommended to have the light on for at least 8 hours out of the day and any longer can produce algae as well...
Not sure if this is just a wee typo or not, I suspect it is, but just to clarify -algae usually grows with the light on, not off.