04-28-2007, 02:13 AM
| || |
Are you sure it's your Ammonia that's 8.0, and not your Nitrite?
That tank is waaaaaay too overstocked, and a lot of those fish require a MUCH bigger tank. The tank has not cycled yet, meaning, beneficial bacteria have not developed which convert the ammonia to nitrite, which is then converted to a less harmful substance, nitrate.
The waste levels are going to continue to skyrocket. I would see if you can give a lot of the fish, especially the sharks and catfish, to a local fish store, otherwise they surely all will suffer, and most likely perish.