Originally Posted by :
1. Size of tank?45 g
2. Water parameters
d. pH, KH and GH? Ph 6.8
e. Test kit?api fe master
4. FW (fresh water) or BW (brackish)?fw
5. How long the aquarium has been set up?
6. What fish do you have? How many are in your tank? How big are they? How long have you had them?13 mollies 4 male guppies 4 giant danios 3 Cory 1 dojo loach one spotted pleco(I think) and 3 apple snails. About 4 months except giant danios added them a month ago
7. Were the fish placed under quarantine period (minus the first batch from the point wherein the tank is ready to accommodate the inhabitants)?yes
8. a. Any live plants? Fake plants?large amazon sword a few moneywort
b. Sand, gravel, barebottom?gravel
c. Rocks, woods, fancy decors? Any hollow decors?
Rocks large fake tree stump
9. a. Filtration?an aqueon quiet flow 50 and Rena filstar xp3
10. a. Lighting schedule? What lights are used?10 hrs a day , 2 48" 6500 k
b. Any sunlight exposure? How long?no
11. a. Water change schedule?25% weekly
b. Volume of water changed?12 gallons
c. Well water, tap water, RO water? Tap
d. Water conditioner used? Prime
e. Frequency of gravel/sand (if any) vacuumed? Weekly
12. Foods?tetra color omega one shrimp pellets bottom feeder wafers
How often are they fed?1x daily
13. a. Any abnormal signs/symptoms?white color around gills and pectoral fins one has signs kinda like ich spots
b. Appearance of poop?
c. Appearance of gills? White
14. a. Have you treated your fish ahead of diagnosis?no
b. What meds were used?
15. Insert photos of fish in question and full tank shot if necessary.ill try gets pix in a few Posted via Mobile Device