Hey there, I just coming in to see if maybe I can help a bit.
There is this form that is really helpful to communicate what exactly is going on in your tank. You provided some very good information to start with, but this will help keep things cohesive. Will you please fill it out?
1. Size of tank?
2. Water parameters
d. pH, KH and GH?
e. Test kit?
4. FW (fresh water) or BW (brackish)?
5. How long the aquarium has been set up?
6. What fish do you have? How many are in your tank? How big are they? How long have you had them?
7. Were the fish placed under quarantine period (minus the first batch from the point wherein the tank is ready to accommodate the inhabitants)?
8. a. Any live plants? Fake plants?
b. Sand, gravel, barebottom?
c. Rocks, woods, fancy decors? Any hollow decors?
9. a. Filtration?
10. a. Lighting schedule? What lights are used?
b. Any sunlight exposure? How long?
11. a. Water change schedule?
b. Volume of water changed?
c. Well water, tap water, RO water?
d. Water conditioner used?
e. Frequency of gravel/sand (if any) vacuumed?
How often are they fed?
13. a. Any abnormal signs/symptoms?
b. Appearance of poop?
c. Appearance of gills?
14. a. Have you treated your fish ahead of diagnosis?
b. What meds were used?
15. Insert photos of fish in question and full tank shot if necessary.
We recognize that you are experimenting with your tank,and you seem very adamant about keeping it as is. No one here is going to jump down your throat about your stocking choices.However, people do feel very strongly about stocking concerns,so don't be surprised if people voice these concerns because they can greatly affect the entire health of your tank. However, why don't we lay that issue to rest until we get the hemorrhaging fish concern out of the way?