1. Size of aquarium (# of gallons)
2. Is your aquarium setup freshwater or brackish water?
3. How long the aquarium has been set up?
4. What fish and how many are in the aquarium (species are important to know)
2 blue rams
2 scarlet badis
5 male guppies
2 glolite tetras
1 pleco (common) Being rehomed
2 bamboo shrimp
3 gold barbs
5. Are there live plants in the aquarium? yes, 3
6. What temperature is the tank water currently? 80
7. What make/model filter are you using? biowheel penguin 200 filter
8. Are you using a CO2 unit? no
9. Does your aquarium receive natural sunlight at any given part of the day? no
10. When did you perform your last water exchange, and how much water was changed? 5 days ago and about 15%
11. How often do you perform water changes? once a week
12. How often and what foods do you feed your fish? tropical flakes, blood worms, brine shrimp, feed twice a day
13. What type of lighting are you using and how long is it kept on? t5 lights and they are on for about 6-8hrs a day
14. What specific concerns bring you here at this time?
I have a gold bard that was fine last night and today he has red around his mouth, blood red and also two spots on his lower stomach, I am going to try and get some pics and put them up, he is swimming normal and the other barb looks fine.
15. What are your water parameters?
16. What test kit are you using and is it liquid or test strips? Liquid API master test kit
17. When was the last time you bought a fish and how did they behave while in the pet store tank? three days ago and they looked and acted healthy.