1. Size of tank? 5gal
2. Water parameters no kit/no time currently to get one unfortunately
d. pH, KH and GH?
e. Test kit?
3. Temperature? same as above
4. FW (fresh water) or BW (brackish)? fresh
5. How long the aquarium has been set up? 2 months?
6. What fish do you have? How many are in your tank? How big are they? How long have you had them? had 5 danios and 2 guppies and 1 albino corie, guppies got fin rot and passed a week after i got them, cories lovin it, danios are/were fine. one got sick (?) recently. is now quarantined
7. Were the fish placed under quarantine period (minus the first batch from the point wherein the tank is ready to accommodate the inhabitants)? uh no, but the danios have been in there from day 1 and i havent added anything new in a month
8. a. Any live plants? Fake plants? had live plants from day 1, they werent doing so well - low light levels - so i removed them
b. Sand, gravel, barebottom? gravel/glass stone
c. Rocks, woods, fancy decors? Any hollow decors? i have 2 japanese lanterns/little figurine dude made from the same stuff and a ceramic bridge. all 3 have been in for about a month
9. a. Filtration? yes
b. Heater? no
10. a. Lighting schedule? What lights are used? natural/sometimes a 10w eco friendly florescent bulb
b. Any sunlight exposure? How long? not direct, uber indirect room light
11. a. Water change schedule? once a week-week and a half
b. Volume of water changed? 30%
c. Well water, tap water, RO water? tap
d. Water conditioner used? aqua safe
e. Frequency of gravel/sand (if any) vacuumed? nope
12. Foods? flakes
How often are they fed? small crumbled pinch twice daily
13. a. Any abnormal signs/symptoms? just the 1 danio hiding at first, then abnormal swimming/darting/digging into gravel/not eating. now in the qratine tub he originally couldnt stay sunk - i put a stone in there for him to hug against to stay down. he seems better as of late for the staying at the bottom, but doesnt swim much anymore dunno if hes starving. ill pu food in once in a while but it doesnt get eaten i think/. this is going on a week now i change his water frequently to keep it oxygenaed, but not 100%. hes not "bent" like fish tb and theres no bumps. he seems almost as if hes paralized sometimes. cant control his direction. =(
b. Appearance of poop? none now
c. Appearance of gills? normal?
14. a. Have you treated your fish ahead of diagnosis? quarantined and use of melafix and aquasafe all i got right now
b. What meds were used? see above
15. Insert photos of fish in question and full tank shot if necessary.will get later
im thinking internal parasites or fish tb, maybe even constipation, but hes not bent enough for tb and constipation woulda passed by now?