I am posting this for my friend who does not have net access.
1. Size of aquarium (# of gallons)
CUSTOM MADE 60 GALLON TALL
2. Is your aquarium setup freshwater or brackish water?
3. How long the aquarium has been set up?
2 YEAR +
4. What fish and how many are in the aquarium (species are important to know)
2 PARROT FISH (3 INCHES EACH), 1 SAILFIN PLECO (4 INCHES), A FEW RAMSHORD SNAILS
5. Are there live plants in the aquarium?
YES, JAVA MOSS, JAVA FERN, AND AMAZON SWORDS
6. What temperature is the tank water currently?
RANGES BETWEEN 74-78
7. What make/model filter are you using?
CANISTER FILTER, NOT SURE THE BRAND
8. Are you using a CO2 unit?
DIY WITH YEAST AND GLASS DIFFUSER
9. Does your aquarium receive natural sunlight at any given part of the day?
10. When did you perform your last water exchange, and how much water was changed?
25% YESTERDAY (6/9)
11. How often do you perform water changes?
ONCE A MONTH
12. How often and what foods do you feed your fish?
TWICE DAILY, TROPICAL FLAKES, AND OCCASIONAL ALGAE WAFERS FOR THE PLECO
13. What type of lighting are you using and how long is it kept on?
i FOR GOT TO ASK, BUT IT IS A OVERHEAD LIGHT FOR PLANTS
14. What specific concerns bring you here at this time?
PARROT FISH BECAME INSIDE OF ROCK FORMATION IN TANK. WE AREN'T SURE HOW LONG HE WAS STUCK MY FRIEND COULD NOT FIND HIM WHEN SHE GOT HOME FROM WORK AND THEN LATER DISCOVERED HIM STUCK AFTER PULLING ALL OF THE DECORATIONS FROM THE TANK. HIS SCALES ARE RUBBED OFF ON THE SIDES WHERE HE WAS STUCK, AND A COTTONY AREA COVERS THESE AREA NOW. tHE ACCIDENT HAPPENED TWO DAYS AGO. PIC BELOW
15. What are your water parameters? Test your pH, ammonia, nitrite and nitrate.
16. What test kit are you using and is it liquid or test strips?
17. When was the last time you bought a fish and how did they behave while in the pet store tank?
THE PARROT FISH WERE PURCHASED 4 MONTHS AGO, HAVE BEEN FINE
I PUT HIM IN HERE TO PHOTOGRAPH HIM. MY FRIEND SAID HE IS THE MORE ACTIVE OF THE TWO USUALLY BUT HAS BEEN SWIMMING SLOWLY ONLY AND HAS A HARD TIME RIGHTING HIMSELF IF HE GETS CAUGHT IN THE BUBBLE CURRENT. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED. SHE HAS ONLY ADDED A LITTLE MELAFIX AT THIS TIME. THANKS IN ADVANCE.