Some sites suggest upping the temp and adding salt. Some suggest meds from the LFS. What do I do? Each fish has a few small white dots that werent there before. I don't know if my corys have it because I cant see well enough. Will it hurt them to treat the tank if they dont have ich like the others?
Please help! Here are the details.
1. What is the size of your tank? 29g
2. What are your water parameters? Everything is ideal.
3. Is your aquarium set up freshwater or brackish water? Fresh
4. How long the aquarium has been set up? Been running for about 4 months but just moved it back home.
5. What fish do you have? How many are in your tank? How big are they? How long have you had them? 9 Neons, 7 Rummy Nose, 2 Pepper Corys
6. Were the fish placed under quarantine period (minus the first batch from the point wherein the tank is ready to accommodate the inhabitants)? No
7. What temperature is the tank water currently? 76
8. Are there live plants in the aquarium? No
9. What filter are you using? State brand, maintenance routine and power capacity. Aqueon Quietflow 30
10. Any other equipment used (aside from heater and filter which are two very important components of the tank)?
11. Does your aquarium receive natural sunlight at any given part of the day? What is your lighting schedule (assuming you do not rely on sunlight for our viewing pleasure)? No. Light on in morning, off at night before bed.
12. When did you perform your last water change and how much water was changed? How often do you change your water? Do you vacuum the substrate? Last change was yesterday after the move. 50%
13. What foods do you provide your fish? What is the feeding schedule? Feed once a day every day with flake and pellet
14. What unusual signs have you observed in your fish? Very few white spots on each fish. (early ich?)
15. Have you treated your fish ahead of diagnosis? If so, what treatments did you use? State your reasons for planning ahead of proper diagnosis.