Noticed the sticky thing after I post. here....
1. Size of tank? 20g
2. Water parameters
a. Ammonia? <0.25
b. Nitrite? 0
c. Nitrate? ~20ppm
d. pH, KH and GH? 7.6-7.8 / 9 drops / 12 drops
e. Test kit? API Master Freshwater
3. Temperature? 74F
4. FW (fresh water) or BW (brackish)? FW
5. How long the aquarium has been set up? About 2 months
6. What fish do you have? How many are in your tank? How big are they? How long have you had them? 7 Harlequin Rasboras, 4 Neon Tetras, BN Pleco, 5 False Julii Corys, Betta. The Harlequins, pleco, betta, and Corys I've had for about 3 weeks while the neons I just got last friday.
7. Were the fish placed under quarantine period (minus the first batch from the point wherein the tank is ready to accommodate the inhabitants)? Bag floating since the petsmart here uses the same city water as I do. The initial batch was not QTed, the new batch of neons and a fer harlequins were not either though I spent about 20 minutes watching them in the tanks at PetSmart.
8. a. Any live plants? Fake plants? Live plants
b. Sand, gravel, barebottom? Sand and Flourish
c. Rocks, woods, fancy decors? Any hollow decors? Monopi and slate rock
9. a. Filtration? TopFin 40g 171g/hr filter
b. Heater? TopFin 100w
10. a. Lighting schedule? What lights are used? T8 6500k bulb on for about 8 hours each day
b. Any sunlight exposure? How long? None
11. a. Water change schedule? Once a week or as needed based upon testing
b. Volume of water changed? 10-20%, usually however much it takes for me to fully clean the left over food and poop off the sand
c. Well water, tap water, RO water? Tap
d. Water conditioner used? Prime
e. Frequency of gravel/sand (if any) vacuumed? I do not 'vacuum' my sand since it just gets... sucked up, but I do clean the debris off the very top of the sand.
12. Foods? API Tropical Greens, Omega One Protein formula, Omega one Veggie wafers, Zoomed Betta food, Froze bloodworms
How often are they fed? Twice a day, though thinking of cutting back to once a day
13. a. Any abnormal signs/symptoms? Aside from the current signs, nothing before today. Today she wasn't acting herself and of course the white film on mouth.
b. Appearance of poop? Normal, last I saw it.
c. Appearance of gills? Normal
14. a. Have you treated your fish ahead of diagnosis? No except a WC that I did just now to bring Nitrates down
b. What meds were used? N/a
15. Insert photos of fish in question and full tank shot if necessary.See OP. Tank picture can be seen in my signature.