Thanks guys. I will take that advice and put it to some good use.
Just a few more questions.
(1) My new male dalmatian is totally shy or something. I named him PANSY because he just gets chased all over the tank by the woman but he just hides and lowers his fins like he is nervous or scared. He swims away from her as she chases him, then he will land himself right into a hiding spot and she will just pick on the others. Is this just part of the cycle?
(2) She doesn't seem to wanna pop any more fry but what do I know? and he will hide all day or hang out with the other fish that are hanging out on the side of the tank. When she comes around though, he darts to a hiding spot ASAP. haha.
(3) Is this normal behavior? He was the most masculine male I could find out of the big group of choices in Petsmart. But I am starting to think that he isn't interested or is just a SPAZ.
(4) I do notice that my sword tale fish is following her around the tank and is all up in her private area, which, in my head seems like he is preparing for her to drop some Fry because he looks like he is waiting.
(5) My test strip keeps turning blue for the PH and Alkalinity. I am adding small doses of PH Down behind my filter in hopes the PH will drop. For my next water change, should I add a little PH DOWN along with my PRIME.
(6) I am just trying to keep my fish happy and alive. Especially because I am raising 4 fry. They seem to love being in the tank. I feed them about three times a day but in very small quantities and I stretch it out about 4 hours each feeding. I do the same for the other fish but I don't overfeed.
You guys will start to get to know me on this website because I will be that one kid with a bunch of questions. I thank you all for helping me. Keep an eye out for my posts because sometimes it can be super severe problems. I water change every week now. I will vacuum every month or so.
THANKS AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN.