02-17-2008, 07:13 AM
| || |
Thanks for the advice!
There is only one small problem! I'm not home right now, I had to leave for a few days. Before leaving I bought some medicine and sollutions anti ammonia and nitritis and used them. I hope when I return no more fish are dead. When I return home I will buy a tester to check out the water composition (when I bought de medicinine it was sold out)
My frog is still very small, it couldn't have possibly eaten the big angel fish... I found him dead "in perfect shape" (only the eyes were a little blurry and the gills were swallowed...)
Before leaving, I also found one dead SAE... same conditions, but a little bit eaten by the other fish.