1. Size of tank? 10 g
2. Water parameters
b. Nitrite? 0
d. pH, KH and GH? gh 120, kh 120, ph 7 - 7.5
e. Test kit? api strips
3. Temperature? 80 :(
4. FW (fresh water) or BW (brackish)? FW
5. How long the aquarium has been set up?3+ years
6. What fish do you have? How many are in your tank? How big are they? How long have you had them?4 schwartz cory, 1 oto, 1 dwarf gourami (now in hospital tank)
7. Were the fish placed under quarantine period (minus the first batch from the point wherein the tank is ready to accommodate the inhabitants)? No
8. a. Any live plants? Fake plants?Lots of plants
b. Sand, gravel, barebottom?sand
c. Rocks, woods, fancy decors? Any hollow decors? 2 decor pieces, 1 black PVC cave
9. a. Filtration?whisper 10i, 40% water change every other weekend
b. Heater? Y
10. a. Lighting schedule? What lights are used?6-8 hrs, CFL
b. Any sunlight exposure? How long?indirect
11. a. Water change schedule?every other weekend
b. Volume of water changed?40%
c. Well water, tap water, RO water?tap
d. Water conditioner used?prime
e. Frequency of gravel/sand (if any) vacuumed?during water change
12. Foods?tetra flakes, hikari micro wafers, FDBW, hikari sinking pellets
How often are they fed?once a day
13. a. Any abnormal signs/symptoms?Swimming erratically in circles. Cannot maintain balance. Heavy breathing.
b. Appearance of poop?Did not observe
c. Appearance of gills?Look Ok
14. a. Have you treated your fish ahead of diagnosis? No
b. What meds were used?
15. Insert photos of fish in question and full tank shot if necessary.
Read more: Diagnosis Form - Read this before you post.