1. 55 Gallons.
3. Setup for about 5 months.
4. 2 Goldfish, 1 Pleco, and 1 eel type fish.
5. I do have live plants.
6. About 72 degrees.
7. Bio wheel 350.
8. No Co2.
9. I do have natural sunlight.
10. Changed about 20% yesterday.
11. Weekly water changes.
12. Goldfish flakes once a day and sometimes brine worms in the afternoon.
13. 2 flourescent bulbs for about 12 hours a day.
14. I did a water change yesterday, today I woke up and the water looks very cloudy...almost foggy. Water was very clear yesterday after I changed it.
15. I frogot to record the water parameters but they are all normal, pH was a little low.
16. Liquid test kit.
17. I bought a goldfish like a month ago, he stayed in quarentine for about a week and is doing great.