1. Please explain the problems with your fish/when and how they started
I bought the fish from a guy that has many Discus
but not enough time to give them there proper care when he was bagging her he dropped her on to wood! I think thats when the white started or it was before that happened.
2. Symptoms (i.e. turning dark, excess slime, not eating, clamped fins, flashing, darting, clamped gills, white/yellow/green poop, hiding, headstanding or tailstanding, white on tips of fins, rotting or fungus, blisters/ white zits on fish, bloated, cloudy eyes, wounds)
cloudy eyes really thick white on one of the eyes the other is a lighter film.
3. What medications/ treatments that you have already tried and results. Include dosages and duration of treatment.
water & salt
4. Tank size and age, number and size of fish
29 gallon not sure the age of the fish at least year old 5 inches
5. Water change regime/ how long has tank been running/ bare bottom or gravel/ do you age your water?
water change is everyday to every otherday/ a month/ bare bottom/ no
6 Parameters and water source;
- temp ____82_
- ph ___7.0__
- ammonia reading __0.00__
- nitrite reading __10.0!!!__
- nitrate reading __.20__
- well water __?__
- municipal water __?__
7. Any new fish/plants added recently
I just did a 80% water change after seeing that
and now nitrite is at 3.0 ill keep trying to get that to 0