12-10-2012, 06:03 PM
| || |
1. What is the size of your tank?
2. What are your water parameters? State the brand of test kit used.
don't have a test kit... I try to keep at 72-76 degrees
3. Is your aquarium set up freshwater or brackish water?
4. How long the aquarium has been set up?
years? about 2 years? I have used it way before but stopped fish hobby therefore it was empty...
5. What fish do you have? How many are in your tank? How big are they? How long have you had them?
2 angelfish, 5 female bettas (yes, it a sorority) , 8 neon tera
all had them for about 6 months or longer
6. Were the fish placed under quarantine period (minus the first batch from the point wherein the tank is ready to accommodate the inhabitants)?
I wish I could quarantine. Last time I did that to an angelfish it died from shock...I i'm afraid to do it again...
7. What temperature is the tank water currently?
8. Are there live plants in the aquarium?
small patch of java moss and algae
9. What filter are you using? State brand, maintenance routine and power capacity.
10. Any other equipment used (aside from heater and filter which are two very important components of the tank)?
bubble?? jk no, not really...
11. Does your aquarium receive natural sunlight at any given part of the day? What is your lighting schedule (assuming you do not rely on sunlight for our viewing pleasure)?
ehh, kinnda but not really. I would guess it receives 1% sunlight...
12. When did you perform your last water change and how much water was changed? How often do you change your water? Do you vacuum the substrate?
Yesterday, I vacuum it last change. I do a cycle. 2 just water then next vacuum.
13. What foods do you provide your fish? What is the feeding schedule?
Flakes, every morning.
14. What unusual signs have you observed in your fish?
I see a hole in my fish
15. Have you treated your fish ahead of diagnosis? If so, what treatments did you use? State your reasons for planning ahead of proper diagnosis.
anti-bacteria. Try to treat the hole like a wound? I figure I could help... I'm not sure...