1. Size of tank? 75 gallon
2. Water parameters
a. Ammonia? Zero
b. Nitrite? Zero
c. Nitrate? 20-30
d. pH, KH and GH? pH 7.6, unsure on the others
e. Test kit? API liquid
3. Temperature? 78
4. FW (fresh water) or BW (brackish)? Fresh
5. How long the aquarium has been set up? 2 months, just finished cycling
6. What fish do you have? How many are in your tank? How big are they? How long have you had them? Had 11 Black Neons, lost two today. 8 Glowlight Tetras, 3 otocats. All are <2" and they have been in the tank since yesterday.
7. Were the fish placed under quarantine period (minus the first batch from the point wherein the tank is ready to accommodate the inhabitants)? No since they were the first fish in the tank.
8. a. Any live plants? Fake plants? Live plants
b. Sand, gravel, barebottom? Sand
c. Rocks, woods, fancy decors? Any hollow decors? Rocks and one small piece of wood covered with java moss
9. a. Filtration? AquaClear 110 with two sponges
b. Heater? EboJager 250w
10. a. Lighting schedule? What lights are used? Four 6500k T8 tubes
b. Any sunlight exposure? How long? None
11. a. Water change schedule?
b. Volume of water changed?
c. Well water, tap water, RO water? Tap water
d. Water conditioner used? API Stress Coat +
e. Frequency of gravel/sand (if any) vacuumed?
How often are they fed? Tropical flakes, twice a day
13. a. Any abnormal signs/symptoms?
b. Appearance of poop?
c. Appearance of gills? Normal
14. a. Have you treated your fish ahead of diagnosis?
b. What meds were used?
15. Insert photos of fish in question and full tank shot if necessary.
Read more: Diagnosis Form - Read this before you post.