| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools|
black molly / diseases
I had a black molly but it was going white from mouth to tail can you tell me what it was
Originally Posted by michaelcaine View Post
Please answer as many of these questions as possible and I'm sure someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
1. Size of tank?
2. Water parameters
d. pH, KH and GH?
e. Test kit?
4. FW (fresh water) or BW (brackish)?
5. How long the aquarium has been set up?
6. What fish do you have? How many are in your tank? How big are they? How long have you had them?
7. Were the fish placed under quarantine period (minus the first batch from the point wherein the tank is ready to accommodate the inhabitants)?
8. a. Any live plants? Fake plants?
b. Sand, gravel, barebottom?
c. Rocks, woods, fancy decors? Any hollow decors?
9. a. Filtration?
10. a. Lighting schedule? What lights are used?
b. Any sunlight exposure? How long?
11. a. Water change schedule?
b. Volume of water changed?
c. Well water, tap water, RO water?
d. Water conditioner used?
e. Frequency of gravel/sand (if any) vacuumed?
How often are they fed?
13. a. Any abnormal signs/symptoms?
b. Appearance of poop?
c. Appearance of gills?
14. a. Have you treated your fish ahead of diagnosis?
b. What meds were used?
15. Insert photos of fish in question and full tank shot if necessary.
Read more: Diagnosis Form - Read this before you post.
Animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.
|The Following User Says Thank You to Romad For This Useful Post:|| |
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Molly Diseases||dancexonxwater||Tropical Fish Diseases||1||07-25-2010 02:27 PM|
|A few Black molly diseases||sam9953||Livebearers||11||02-15-2010 10:36 AM|
|please name me a few common diseases which can happen to black mollies||sam augustin||Tropical Fish Diseases||1||06-22-2009 01:41 AM|
|black molly||ironhorse1229||Fish Breeding||7||12-16-2007 12:53 PM|
|black molly||ironhorse1229||Beginner Saltwater Aquariums||1||12-15-2007 11:36 AM|