1. Size of tank?55
2. Water parameters
d. pH, KH and GH?
e. Test kit?
3. Temperature? 88
4. FW (fresh water) or BW (brackish)?fw
5. How long the aquarium has been set up? 6 weeks
6. What fish do you have? How many are in your tank? How big are they? How long have you had them? 1 African featherfin catfish 2 bala sharks had three but unfortunately one passed 3 spotted Cory 5 mollies a long loach that I never can remember name of and 4 mystery snails
7. Were the fish placed under quarantine period (minus the first batch from the point wherein the tank is ready to accommodate the inhabitants)? No
8. a. Any live plants? Fake plants? Camboda and moneywort
b. Sand, gravel, barebottom? Gravel
c. Rocks, woods, fancy decors? Any hollow decors?
Rocks ( quite a few caves built)
9. a. Filtration? Fluval 70 gallon
b. Heater? Adjustable for 55-70 gal
10. a. Lighting schedule? What lights are used?
b. Any sunlight exposure? How long? Two 48" 6500k 10 hrs a day led moonlight an hour prior and after
11. a. Water change schedule? Once a week
b. Volume of water changed? 12 gallons
c. Well water, tap water, RO water? Tap
d. Water conditioner used? Can't remember
e. Frequency of gravel/sand (if any) vacuumed? Once a week
12. Foods? Omega one tropical flake bottom feed tabs freeze dried brine for treat
How often are they fed? Twice daily except mondays
13. a. Any abnormal signs/symptoms? White salty spots started on featherfin now moved to balas
b. Appearance of poop? Normal ( haven't seen featherfins)
c. Appearance of gills? Normal with white cysts
14. a. Have you treated your fish ahead of diagnosis? Yes
b. What meds were used? Just heat
15. Insert photos of fish in question and full tank shot if necessary. Posted via Mobile Device