1. What is the size of your tank?
tank is a 65 gallon.
2. What are your water parameters? State the brand of test kit used.
API test stripes
3. Is your aquarium set up freshwater or brackish water?
the tank is a fresh water
4. How long the aquarium has been set up?
1 year 4 months
5. What fish do you have? How many are in your tank? How big are they? How long have you had them?
6 discus, 1 angelfish, 1 bristle-nose pleco, 5 cardinal tetra's 5 rummy nose tetra's . had the discus for 11 months, angelfish for 5, bristle nose for 5 months, tetra's for 13 months. also use to have 25 danios but took them out when i put the discus in.
6. Were the fish placed under quarantine period (minus the first batch from the point wherein the tank is ready to accommodate the inhabitants)?
7. What temperature is the tank water currently?
8. Are there live plants in the aquarium?
yes. about 35-40% tank filled with plants.
9. What filter are you using? State brand, maintenance routine and power capacity.
fluval 405 attached to udergraval. Revere undergravel
10. Any other equipment used (aside from heater and filter which are two very important components of the tank)?
11. Does your aquarium receive natural sunlight at any given part of the day? What is your lighting schedule (assuming you do not rely on sunlight for our viewing pleasure)?
rarely. max 1 hour a week.
12. When did you perform your last water change and how much water was changed? How often do you change your water? Do you vacuum the substrate?
13. What foods do you provide your fish? What is the feeding schedule?
bloodworm, mysis shrimp,angel plus pellets. feed 4 times a day.
14. What unusual signs have you observed in your fish?
has red cysts on eye.
15. Have you treated your fish ahead of diagnosis? If so, what treatments did you use? State your reasons for planning ahead of proper diagnosis.
i have not treated fish because i dont want to make it worse.
here are some photo's of the fish's eye