02-21-2011, 07:46 PM
| || |
Thanks for the reply.
I found the sticky.
1. Size of tank? 46gal.
2. Water parameters
a. Ammonia? 0
b. Nitrite? 0
c. Nitrate? 0-10 very safe, not pink
d. pH, KH and GH? 7.2ph
e. Test kit?a test strips
3. Temperature? 78 f
4. FW (fresh water) or BW (brackish)? fresh water
5. How long the aquarium has been set up? 5 years
6. What fish do you have? How many are in your tank? How big are they? How long have you had them?
4 angels 1 moonlight gourami 1 boseman's rainbow 4 corys, all these 1-2 months 1-4"
1 pleco, 5 years 7"
7. Were the fish placed under quarantine period (minus the first batch from
the point wherein the tank is ready to accommodate the inhabitants)?
2 weeks, one other angel has 2 ich spots, two others had and are clear
8. a. Any live plants? Fake plants? fake
b. Sand, gravel, barebottom? Crushed coral, I am planning to change it.
c. Rocks, woods, fancy decors? Any hollow decors?rocks yes, wood no, fancy dec. no
9. a. Filtration? ya a penguin 350, plus second penguin 350 to get ready for UGF removal.
b. Heater? yes
10. a. Lighting schedule? What lights are used? floresent and on 8 am till 11 pm
b. Any sunlight exposure? How long? none
11. a. Water change schedule? almost every day for ich meds.
b. Volume of water changed? 10-15 gal
c. Well water, tap water, RO water? tap
d. Water conditioner used? yes, stress coat
e. Frequency of gravel/sand (if any) vacuumed? every few water changes
12. Foods? bloodworms, brine shrimp, flakes, and alge waffers
How often are they fed? 1-2 times a day
13. a. Any abnormal signs/symptoms?one with kinda like scales that like pop a little
b. Appearance of poop? normal
c. Appearance of gills? normal
14. a. Have you treated your fish ahead of diagnosis? QT, there is a fish with ich, two had and are clear
b. What meds were used? blue stuff
15. Insert photos of fish in question and full tank shot if necessary. In first post.
These three spot may have been ich and fell off leaving what you see now.
Had these spots for 2 weeks now. Before the UGF removal yesterday
Switched to salt today removed meds for 24hrs with carbon/charcoal