03-22-2014, 11:09 AM
| || |
can anyone help?
1. Size of tank? 55-65
2. Water parameters
unsure it gets tested at a fish store
3. Temperature? 78
4. FW (fresh water) or BW (brackish)? Freshwater.
5. How long the aquarium has been set up? 1 year maybe more?
6. What fish do you have? How many are in your tank? How big are they? How long have you had them? 5 male gupies 9ish female gupies, 3 male mollies 7 female mollies, 1 male 1 female platty, 6 tetras, 4 danios, golden algy eater, killifish all are around 1-3 inches
7. Were the fish placed under quarantine period (minus the first batch from the point wherein the tank is ready to accommodate the inhabitants)? No.
8. a. Any live plants? Fake plants? yes both
b. Sand, gravel, barebottom? Gravel.
c. Rocks, woods, fancy decors? Any hollow decors? yes,yes,yes, no
9. a. Filtration? not sure of kind but yes
b. Heater? yes
10. a. Lighting schedule? What lights are used? None.
b. Any sunlight exposure? yes (1/4 of tank) part of day
11. a. Water change schedule? weekly
b. Volume of water changed? 50-75
c. Well water, tap water, RO water? well
d. Water conditioner used? none
e. Frequency of gravel/sand (if any) vacuumed? during water changes
12. Foods? tropical fish flakes, blood worms
How often are they fed? 2-4 days
13. a. Any abnormal signs/symptoms? belly lump
b. Appearance of poop? normal
c. Appearance of gills? normal
14. a. Have you treated your fish ahead of diagnosis? No.
b. What meds were used? None.
Last edited by Holstein; 03-22-2014 at 11:20 AM..