1. Size of tank? 6 gal
2. Water parameters
i had them tested and everything was good except ph was slightly low,6.3
3. Temperature? 79
5. How long the aquarium has been set up? 2 months
6. What fish do you have? 2mollies, 1 dwarf gourami, 1 cory cat.
How big are they? 1-2 inches How long have you had them? 2 months
7. Were the fish placed under quarantine period (minus the first batch from the point wherein the tank is ready to accommodate the inhabitants)? yes now
8. a. Any live plants? yes Fake plants? no
b. Sand, gravel, barebottom? sand
c. Rocks, woods, fancy decors? river rcks and quartz
9. a. Filtration? power
b. Heater? yes
10. a. Lighting schedule? yes What lights are used? incandescent
b. Any sunlight exposure? yes How long? a few morning o\hours
11. a. Water change schedule? yes, every week
b. Volume of water changed? 25- 50
c. tap water
d. Water conditioner used? yes , Amquel plus, Novaqua plus
e. Frequency of gravel/sand (if any) vacuumed? every day
12. Foods? BettaMin flakeds, API Bottomfeeder
How often are they fed? daily
13. a. Any abnormal signs/symptoms?
One molly is unable to float and lays upside down on bottom, all fish have this white film or fuzzy spots. I had a guppy die after only showing sign for less than a day, the loach showed no signs last night and was dead this morning with thick white stuff. Fish still have appetite. they are not moving much at all.
b. Appearance of poop? brown, small strings.
c. Appearance of gills? normal
14. a. Have you treated your fish ahead of diagnosis? salt water bath
b. What meds were used? aquarium salt
EDIT: One mollies tail is white on very end then turning black.
Not all fish are affected, Gourami and catfish have no spots and are completely active