OK, I have a few more photo's to post, but first, beweeb and I were
discussing this nasty little coral, the Protopalythoa, in chat last night.
This coral, as well as palythoas and some zoanthids, posesses a
potentially deadly toxin called Palytoxin. This toxin needs a point of entry,
the mouth, the eyes, a break in the skin (laceration) for example, to pose
a real threat to health. Surgical gloves are recommended whenever you
handle corals, and a thorough hand washing thereafter wouldnt hurt either.
And without further ado, The Protopalythoas: