Been meaning to update the thread. Have a bunch of additions since the last post.
Got the reactor plumbed in:
Came up with the best plan I could for the way the apartment is and where the tank is as well to make maintenance as easy as possible.
Drilled 4 holes with a uni-bit and then dremeled them aout a bit around the acessory kit plate to have the intake and return lines for the reactor. Came out ok:
I ran the intake to the reactors on the bottom:
Ran the returns throught the top holes for a finished product:
The pumps I mounted on the wall. 2 maxi jet 900's. Am going to switch to regular marineland 900's the maxi's don't like being gated back and make a bit of noise. The marinelands were always dead silent. I still have some zip tieing to do to keep all the lines together and a bit neater looking:
I'm pretty happy with what I wound up with, I'm sure I could have done things different but I am working with limited options. I installed different pumps- went with regular marineland nj1100's. No moving parts to leak water but am building a box to go around the pumps just in case.