11-10-2013, 06:18 PM
| || |
Originally Posted by badxgillen
Time to step back and assess the situation. First off taking everything out and cleaning it will cause some issues with the bacteria so you may have to go through another cycle wich means elevated levels of nitrogenous compounds. What is your chemistry as of now? Ammonia,nitrites,nitrates,PH?You can also get a second opinion from your local fish store. As I said before I can send you some algaes and micro inverts to help get things running smoothly again if you think that would help.
I took a deep breath and thought a bit about it. I dont have my test kit so ill have to go to an LFS.
Picked up some hermits to replenish my CuC. Hermits are MONSTERS. I love them as a CuC, they can be a terror but they are MONSTERS. I'll keep updating and updating this week.