06-02-2012, 04:13 PM
| || |
Originally Posted by Reefing Madness
Thats a new one on me. Never heard of that before. Fire Shrimp are not capable of eating Coralline Algae as far as I know, they aren't able to get it off the rock. ?? New one for sure. Or did your Coralline bleach out?
Nope I came home an about 5x4inch area was clear as could be. Then I did a few things around the house and came back to check and the rest was gone from the front section and he was still there picking away and putting it in his mouth... Maybe its not coralline?