02-22-2007, 03:56 PM
| || |
ok, well, the last few weeks have been hectic as all get out. The last baffle in the sump needed to be moved to accomodate the bigger return pump. A seperate stand was constructed for the sump. my existing 55 gallon tank and corresponding FW equipment was sold to a co-worker, and a new Reef Ready tank was ordered. Lots of last minute researching and the I ordered the lights and other equipment.
I picked up the Reef ready tank yesterday. Picked up all of the plumbing supplies as well. Most of the equipment arrived today. The lights are scheduled to arrive tomorrow. I spent several hours last night, and this morning getting the stand finished and the plumbing complete. Iand here we have the current state of things.
Here is a view of the back side of the setup once the plumbing was completed