Ok, here's an update. I was so busy at work and personal life that i took a sabattical from reefing, measuring parameters for about 3 months, and lost a couple corals. Now, i've rekindled the flame to a beautiful reef, i'm mentally back and will possibly complete a minor reaquascape or rocks, add a few fish and corals to the tank and get back in the driver seat of this aquarium. Most of the corals made it through as i was simply on auto pilot. I went on quite a few vacaitons, traveling for work. I almost did no water changes at the time, add no supplements other than the auto kalkwasser and ca reactor running. Overall the tank looks healthy but the parameters are off and now i'm adjusting for all the parameters i usually measure for. i only monitor the big 3 parameters and here's how far off they were.
I've done a water change over the weekend, changed the carbon, added meidia to the ca reactor, add kalkwasser to chamber, and cleaned the tank while adjusting slowly for the parameters which i hope to accomplish by the middle of this week. here's the new measurements
I will adjust until i reach my targets
I basically have 2 weeks to get the tank in good shape then i go traveling again for work for 10 days. My plan is to have this tank rocking again by the holidays. Once i finish getting the tank about where i want it i will repost pics of the new scaping.