12-03-2008, 11:22 AM
| || |
I will get the pictures for you and reading later tonight when i get home.
As per copper medication goes, this tank was used for my fresh water setup about 2 years ago and i did use a product called "all gone" for my algea that had copper in it for a couple of times.
Before setting up my saltwater tank though i throughly cleaned the tank with vinager 3 days before and rinsed it. Then added new substrate "live sand" and live rock for the cycle.
Tested for copper and it always shows zero.
Phosphates allways at zero--using r/o water and both filter changed about 2 months ago, also i put in couple phoshate spunges inside my sump.