i have a question, i bought 9 new fish and the other day saw 2 of them died. when i turned on the lights at night i saw some has a powdery white like dots on the fish's body. the local pet shop told me to treat them with copper but asked me first if i had shrimps, corals or anemones in the tank and i said none w/ is true.
the questions are
1. how long do i have to treat my tank w/ copper?
2. i remember there were small crabs hiding on the live rocks w/c hitched when i bought the rocks. will they die during the copper treatment ? i remember them because it's been two days since i have started treating the tank w/ copper, seen them again still alive awhile ago
3. saw some of the new fish i bought, (blue damsels) have damaged scales and tails when i bought them, will copper treatment be enough to cure that ?
4. another question is, in the instruction it says i have to put 1 drop of copper treatment per 1 gallon of water, how many times do i have to implement it a day ?
5. after the overall treatment, who much water change should i do ?
Advance Thanks amigos!