03-16-2008, 09:14 PM
| || |
before the temp spike i hadnt done any tests because it was day one of cycling and i knew it wouldn't have gone through yet.
Right now the water is 75 F, nitrite is 0, ph is 8.1. I dont have test kits for ammonia or nitrate, planning on getting that soon. SG is right at 1.023 but its a swing arm, planning on getting a refractometer tomorrow when i get a test kit.
Also i used tap water so im concerned that the chlorine may have killed the bacteria. Is there a product i can use to remove the Cl from a tank as opposed to in a bucket before a water change.
The shrimp isnt decomposed yet but its starting to very slowly. Im thinking about getting a CB shrimp to eat up that shrimp after i get a test kit to see if the bacteria is cycled through.